University Entrance Scholarship at Concordia University of Edmonton Canada, 2019. The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
University Entrance Scholarships Information:
Deadline: April 1, 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree program.
Study Subject: Awarded to study in Arts, Management or Science.
Scholarships Benefits: The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
Eligible Nationalities: International and Canadian Students can apply for these scholarships.
- To become eligible for University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must be:
- Entering their first-year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- Taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies.
- Completed university-level credits while in high school.
- Attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or less transfer credits.
- Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- Registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
Application Procedure: Applications must be made online which below form. Eligible scholarship recipients are sent a preliminary scholarship offer notification letter.